Thursday, July 29, 2010

YSST: Uniforms are so f***ing sexy.



It's true! You know it's true.

Yet I never want to admit it, as though somehow it makes me weak. Or worse, a naughty-fraudulent feminist. Just like in high school you didn't want to admit that football players/hockey players/volleyball players/basketball players... really any boy who participated in some sort of competitive, organized sport had an added appeal.



You know, because, I'm just soooo above that. My sex drive just has to be more refined. I can only get turned on by intellect, ambition, worldliness...

(To be fair, those are all turn-ons of mine too...)

But you know what? In an of themselves, it's not enough. Are you a driven brainiac who's travelled to 10+ countries? That's so sweet; let's be friends and talk all the time, text like crazy but never even cuddle.

Why? I want your mind and not your body, buddy.

And I feel bad about that, because you seem really nice and like you probably deserve my attentions more than that last guy... but the more I try to convince myself to "just get over it" and have a somewhat-sexy-party with you... the more I'm convinced that celibacy ain't half bad, because if I'm celibate there's still technically a chance that somewhere in the future I'll be dating a super-smart, well travelled, kind dude who happens to look frahking hot in a uniform.

I'd really like to include, like, 42 pictures of shirtless firemen right now, but I'm still not sure about law surrounding use of images so we'll have to use our imaginations.

That is all.

-Paisley


No comments:

Post a Comment