Sunday, August 8, 2010

Paisley the Road-Cranky Highway Gypsy

I have been on the road for 6+ hours, and am looking forward to spending the first 2.5 hours of my work day also on the road. Then at the end of the day I will spend another 2.5 hours on the road. SUPERFANTASTICAWESOME, right?

If in my last post, about how de-freakin-lightful life is, I waxed poetic about the glories of highway driving in the summer sunshine with some good music... rest assured that the novelty has finally (after 1000s of kilometers) worn off. I want nothing more than to stay in the same place for an entire week.

Lies... I want a tighter bum, a fat bank account and maybe a pony much more than that.

But it would be nice.

(Imagine... eating dinner on a plate! Taking naps! Reading books! Walking places- you know, with my legs! Apparently they were engineered to do more than operate the gas and break pedals... so I'm told.)

Paisley out.

No comments:

Post a Comment